Sunday 17 June 2018

Readers love 'The Fine Art of Kindness'


I continue to get good reader feedback for The Fine Art of Kindness. 
For example this came in yesterday: 
'...I started reading and couldn’t put it down.  Nice gentle story that will touch many hearts, I’m sure.  Do hope it is well received. I bought a copy for a friend’s birthday and I’m sure she’ll enjoy it.'
And this:  
'Thank you for your beautiful new book. … You write so beautifully and simply, it was a joy to read. I love the way the stories are about ordinary people leading ordinary lives. I have a friend from NZ  and I lent her 'To The White Gate' and she is anxious to read 'The Fine Art of Kindness'. I also must mention the cover, so beautiful and gentle, just like the book! Thank you so much for your fine act of kindness, best wishes.'  


No comments:

Post a Comment